What is it that you want to learn?
What are your goals?
What is in your way?
Whatever the specifics of your desire, we can collaborate to find a process that leads to you achieving your goals.
There are various things we can study:
- The Alexander Technique – move efficiently to play better and avoid injury
- Classical guitar
- Electric guitar
- Acoustic guitar
- Banjo (bluegrass technique)
For all the instruments above we can apply the associated techniques to whatever styles and songs you’re into. That keeps the lessons fun 🙂
Using technique and theory as the key , you can unlock your creativity. Creating arrangements, writing music, improvising – they’re all accessible with the appropriate foundations.
Please get in touch to study in any of the following contexts:
- Home visits in Dunedin, New Zealand and Sydney, Australia (I move back and forth between the two countries)
- Online lessons
- Workshops and group classes on request
- I have been teaching music since 1998
- I have a Bmus.studies(Musicology) degree from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- I am a qualified Alexander Technique teacher, and a teacher-member of AUSTAT